We will take you through a financial planning process that is designed to capture your lifestyle goals. This will result in a plan tailored to your needs, and flexible enough to be modified according to your changing circumstances.
Our process will help you take control of your future and set a clear direction of where you want to go and how to get there.
This begins with:
- an initial meeting with you to establish your needs, goals and risk profile
- thorough analysis of your current financial situation
- development of tailored recommendations which will be discussed with you in detail. This will be presented in your Statement of Advice.
- implementation of your financial plan
- ongoing review of your financial situation and provide updated advice as necessary.
A regular review of your financial plan is a vital part of making sure your investments are in the best place at the best time. This consists of:
- ad hoc advice regarding a particular investment if the appropriateness of that investment changes
- regular performance reviews of your investments to ensure reasonable performance levels within the selected asset category
- regular review of your personal circumstances to ensure the continuing relevance of the assumptions you instructed us to make in preparing the strategies associated with your financial plan, and
- continuing review of your goals and modifying and implementing your plan accordingly.